Introducing a new Workplace experience
For the past two and a half years, Workplace has helped Companies and Nonprofits of all sizes connect, collaborate and build meaningful communities at work. They now help millions of people get their work done including organisations such as Starbucks, Walmart, Save the Children, Grab and Telefonica.
The new experience (that all users will have on 5 August 2019) makes it easier to:
1.Reliably get the information you,and your employees, need
2.Get work done faster, with fewer distractions
3.Find and connect with people
What are the key changes that your organisation can expect?
• A simpler, clutter-free navigation consolidated into a left-hand navigation bar highlighting your key workflows: Groups/People, Notifications and Chats.
• Chat at the centre of the action, integrated directly into Groups so you can easily switch between synchronous and asynchronous communication.
• Groups are more prominent: it’s much easier to keep track of what you joined and navigate to the ones important to you.
• Notifications re-imagined as an inbox, so you can quickly review them all in one go. You also have more granular control over your notifications.
• Redesigned headers and a collapsible right hand column and left navigation bar.
• A redesigned files tab to organize your work on Workplace.
• The home page leverages the machine learning elements of the “work graph” to focus on the people and groups closest to you.
Our mission is to make work better for everyone. We’re excited to partner with you and your employees to roll out this new experience.Workplace by Facebook