Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC – a registered nonprofit organisation, NPC Number: 2017/173092/08, NPO Number: 216-854 NPO, a purpose-driven organisation that provides sustainable technology-related solutions to civil society organisations across Southern Africa. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of technology capacity-building solutions to other civil society organisations across Southern Africa. Our technology development initiatives allow us to provide once-off or ongoing support to organisations in need. The range of our services aims to increase the skills and capacity of organisations across Southern Africa, empowering organisations to reach more beneficiaries at a local and global level.
Validation Support Intern
Duration: 12 months
The position is based in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Starting date: 01 August 2023
We have an internship position within our validation service division.
- Review and assess requalified profiles on TechSoup platforms.
- Update client database information, accordingly, with strong attention to detail
- Call awaiting profiles on TechSoup Platforms
- Answering of office telephone/switchboard as required
- Welcoming walk-in clients as required.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Communication/PR qualification or similar
- Love of working on a database
- Good communication abilities, both written and verbal
To apply, submit an application letter, curriculum vitae, and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC reserves the right not to make any appointments.
For more information about Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC, refer to www.phambano.org.za