Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC is a purpose-driven organisation that provides sustainable technology- related solutions to civil society organisations across Southern Africa that work with social justice matters. Our one stop solution for technology capacity building allows us to provide once off or ongoing support to organisations by means of: Digital Literacy Skills Development; Technology Systems & Infrastructure Support; Software Donations.
The range of our programmes increases the technology capacity of organisations thus empowering them to reach more beneficiaries at a local and global level.
Vacancy: Business Development Manager
We have a permanent position available for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving our business growth through Brand recognition and funding opportunities for our programmes. In addition, this role will take leadership of the Marketing initiatives and drive strategy objectives to completion.
Position is based in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Starting date: 01 November 2022
Salary: Market related
- Researching and identifying prospective donors and funding opportunities
- Develop proposals for new funding opportunities
- Actively pursuing prospective donors and funders and concluding deals
- Draft funding report for donors and Board
- Maintain current partnerships and develop new partnership
- Support the Executive Director in executing organisational marketing strategy
- Drive the marketing team to increase product offering
- Lead content development and training for Phambano Digital Skills Programme
Qualifications and Requirements
- Marketing or Business Management Qualification or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in NPO sector
- Proven experience in fundraising initiatives for NPOs
- Project Management experience preferred
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply, submit application letter, curriculum vitae and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC reserves the right not to make any appointment.
For more about Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC, refer to www.phambano.org.za
We are ready to expand our team. Join our team: Business development Manager or
Vacancy Alert: Business Development Manager
For more information on the role, responsibilities and the application process, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/hiring/jobs/3309244442/detail/
#phambanotech #nonprofits #employmentopportunities #businessdevelopment