With remote work here to stay, it is more important than ever to protect your organisation and its information from hackers, viruses, spyware, and other internet threats.
Norton Security Deluxe protects computers, tablets, and smartphones against the latest online threats and also includes tools for tuning up systems. It does most of its work in the background while consuming few system resources and requiring little user interaction.
Benefits for Nonprofit Organisations
You can use Norton Security Deluxe to:
- Protect your organisation’s data from viruses, spyware, malware, and other threats
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Prevent uninvited connections to computers and other devices so they can’t steal information, install and launch programs, or make other dangerous changes to your organisation’s computers
- 24/7 threat protection: Combines several defense technologies based on networks, files, reputation, and behavior.
- Mobile Insight: Checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data use, and intrusive behavior.
- Mobile device location: Remotely locates lost or stolen devices, locks them, wipes them, or sets off scream alarms.
- Computer tune-up: Provides tools to fix common computer problems, free up memory, remove unneeded files, and clean up the hard drive. (Windows only)
- Password management: Remembers, secures, and automatically enters usernames and passwords; generates new passwords. (Windows only)
Through TechSoup in Southern Africa your nonprofit organisation may be eligible to receive a product donation of up to 20 subscriptions which can be used on up to 100 devices, for one year. An admin fee will need to be paid to TechSoup in Southern Africa to access the product. Simply select your country of choice below to find out more: