A robust email outreach program is essential for reaching donors, funders, stakeholders and those who rely on the services that you offer to your community. With that in mind, we’re pleased to offer discounted Constant Contact Email and Email Plus plans to eligible organisations through the TechSoup South Africa Programme!
Send Email Updates to Your Community
Keep your community members, donors, and other stakeholders in the loop with appeals, newsletters, and other updates. There’s no limit on the number of emails you can send.
Templates for Every Kind of Message
Create email messages quickly and easily, and choose from a wide array of email templates — or create your own!
See How Your Emails Perform
Built-in analytics let you see whether your recipients are opening and clicking your messages. And testing capabilities let you try different messaging so you can figure out the best way to reach your audience.
Benefits for Organisations in South Africa
You can use Constant Contact to:
- Keep donors and constituents engaged and informed on email and social media
- Create outreach emails for fundraising campaigns
- Sort and target contacts based on membership type, event attendance, donation size, volunteers and more
- Get feedback from your community with online surveys and polls
- Invite your community to events and track registrants, and send reminders and thank-yous
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a monthly Email or Email Plus plan for new users at Constant Contact’s current rates. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup South Africa’s administrative fee, you’ll pay Constant Contact directly for the discounted subscription. See Constant Contact monthly pricing here.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Important notes about this offer
- System Requirements – Web browser and Internet connection
- Discounted Rates – This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a monthly Email or Email Plus plan at Constant Contact’s current rates. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup South Africa’s administrative fee, you’ll pay Constant Contact directly for the discounted subscription.
- Subscription Period – You will be billed every month for your discounted subscription. You can cancel at any time. See Constant Contact’s cancellation policy.
- Previewing Constant Contact – Constant Contact asks potential donation recipients not to sign up for the free trials on its site. Trial subscriptions will not be converted to subscriptions requested from TechSoup South Africa.
- Credit Card or PayPal Required – A credit card or PayPal account is needed to pay Constant Contact for your monthly subscription.