Join us from 25 November 2018 to 10 December 2018 for our #16DaysOfActivism Campaign:
Here’s what you can expect during our 16 day Campaign:
– Daily video and blog (downloadable) tutorials in our Facebook and Twitter Communities, alternating. See the daily posting themes below.
– An online community dedicated to helping your organisation use Tech effectively to build and support GBV campaigns.
– A support network to discuss your present and future GBV campaigns.
– Access to donated or discounted Tech tools.
Here are ways you can get involved:
1. Share this post with members of your community that work within the GBV landscape to invite them to get involved.
2. Join us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter.
3. Use our hashtag #Tech2EndGBV on your social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) leading up to and during #16DaysOfActivism so that we may engage with you online.
4. Send an email to email@example.com with any tech tools your organisation has developed (for example: GBV reporting app) so that we may give you the opportunity to feature it with our community during the 16 day campaign.