Get the tools your nonprofit needs to succeed
Empower staff and volunteers to succeed with the dynamic set of tools included in Office 365 Nonprofit plans. Provide team members with free email and online document editing and storage. And with video conferencing, instant messaging, and your own Yammer site, you can bring teams together from around the world.
Accomplish more in the cloud
Deliver a best-in-class cloud productivity experience to help staff and volunteers work together in exciting new ways. Access your board reports and grant applications anywhere, anytime, with online storage and remote file sharing. Office 365 gives you the flexibility to work in online versions of the familiar Office applications or purchase a plan that includes the latest versions to install across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Security, compliance, and privacy
Office 365 is the first major cloud-based productivity service to use security frameworks based on ISO 27001 standards verified by an independent auditor. Office 365 contractually commits to a robust Data Processing Agreement, the EU model clauses, and a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement to all customers. No need to worry about security on mobile devices either. You can use the built-in tools to manage access to data across phones and tablets.
Which Office 365 plans are donated?
- Small and mid-sized nonprofits: Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials
- Large nonprofits: Office 365 Nonprofit E1
Which Office 365 plans are discounted?
- Small and mid-sized nonprofits: Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium
- Large nonprofits: Office 365 Nonprofit E3
- Large nonprofits: Office 365 Nonprofit E5
Nonprofits and non-governmental organisations must be recognized as charitable organisations in their respective countries in order to be eligible for Microsoft Nonprofit Programs. Eligible organisations must also operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include but is not limited to:
-Providing relief to the poor.
-Improving social welfare.
-Preserving or restoring the environment.
-Promoting human rights.
-Establishing civil society.
For a detailed explanation of eligibility criteria and links to country-specific eligibility criteria, visit the Eligibility page.
Other Office 365 Features available
* Exchange Online Archiving for Nonprofits
* Advanced Threat Protection for Office 365 Nonprofit
* Office 365 ProPlus for Nonprofits
* Project for Office 365 Nonprofit and Project Online Premium for Nonprofit
* Visio Online Plan 2 Nonprofit
* Power BI for Office 365 Nonprofit
* SharePoint Online Storage
Where do I start the application process?
Where can my Southern Africa-based organisation access office 365 adoption and deployment support?