“NetSquared gathers together nonprofits and activists, tech leaders and funders, and everyone who’s interested in using technology for social change”– netsquared.org
- Join the Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC team in Gauteng, each month, for a free-to-attend NetSquared Gauteng event! Each event is hosted with a tech-related topic and guest speaker and is the place where civil society will find resources and networking opportunities.
- Hashtag for the network: #NET2Gauteng
UPCOMING NETSQUARED GAUTENG EVENTS
- 06 September 2019 | AVIS Car Rental Discount for Nonprofits | Guest speaker, Arnold Netshambidi
- TechSoup South Africa has recently partnered with Avis to offer nonprofit organisations lowest possible car rental rates. You can save up to 25% on Avis rentals depending on location and time of the year. Discount is available to all employees and valid for professional and personal use.
- Join us for a NetSquared Johannesburg session for an overview and demonstration on how you can benefit on the discount.
- Date: 06 September 2019
- Time: 10h00 – 11h30
- Venue: ORT South Africa, 44 Central Street, Cnr 10th Avenue, Houghton, Johannesburg
- To confirm your attendance, refer to our BOOKING FORM
- or send us your name, surname, organisation name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any assistance, contact us on (010)0072734
- For more information about Avis discount, refer to https://www.techsoupsouthafrica.org/avis
- JOIN OUR DEDICATED NETSQUARED GAUTENG FACEBOOK GROUP: www.facebook.com/groups/net2gauteng
Survey on Non-Tech Offers
- In line with our vision of helping nonprofit organisations delivering social impact, TechSoup South Africa is well known for equipping organisations with technology solutions and skills needed to succeed. We are working to expand the types of product and services discounts and offers that are made available to you. To make sure we fully understand your needs, we would really appreciate you, or a colleague in charge of purchasing and procurement, taking a few minutes to complete this survey, https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5112082/Nonprofit-Products-and-Services-Survey-TECHSOUP-SOUTH-AFRICA.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPONSOR A NETSQUARED GAUTENG EVENT?
- Our monthly meetings host on average 35 – 50 people, representing civil society, and we are always looking for support in the form of donations for:
- Venue – to seat 35 – 60 people | Projector and Screen | Tables & Chairs
- Tea / Coffee / Milk / Sugar
- Biscuits / Light Snacks
- Vouchers to give away to delegates
- Money – to cover WIFI vouchers
- If you are interested in sponsoring a NetSquared Gauteng event and would like more information on how to do so, please contact Sam: email@example.com