IT INTERN – closing date 11/05/2018
Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC is a purpose driven organisation with the aim of becoming known as the go to solution for technology capacity building in civil society organisations across Southern Africa.
Our technology development initiatives allow us to provide once off or ongoing support to organisations in need. The range of services offered by Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC aims to increase the skills and capacity of organisations across Southern Africa, empowering organisations to reach more beneficiaries at a local and global level.
Phambano seeks to appoint an IT Intern for 12 months, based in Johannesburg.
Start date: Immediately
Salary: R4 000 per month
- Provide IT support to NPO clients
- Assist IT Manager with upgrading IT infrastructure
- Provide administrative support to all TechSoup programmes
- Assist with answering calls and responding to email queries from NPOs
- Perform any other administrative duties assigned by the Management
- Degree or Diploma in IT or equivalent
- Understanding of Microsoft Cloud Products and Google Apps
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of social media tools and web development
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
Please e-mail your application letter, curriculum vitae and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC reserves the right not to make any appointment.