- Social Media Marketing for Nonprofits…..
–How do I find the time to do this?
–I’m afraid of negative comments on social media!
–I feel overwhelmed by consistent changes on social media platforms, I don’t know how to keep up!
–How do I raise funds on social media?
–How and when do I measure what our NPO posts online? How do I report our social media marketing activities to my Board?
- Any of the above sound familiar?
- As a Nonprofit Organisation we understand that social media marketing can be overwhelming despite the fact that it is an incredible online fundraising resource that all NPOs should be using.
- Join us on 06 November 2019 for a full-day social media marketing workshop with facilitator, Samantha Barnard.
Areas of training:
- Utilizing social media for online social impact and fundraising – which platforms should your NPO be using and how to use the platforms correctly
- 60-day Social Media Marketing Planner – delegates will leave the workshop with social media marketing posts for 60 days
- Tools and Apps to use for effective social media marketing – free and discounted options for content creation; time management; measurement and analytics; image creation and curation; video creation and editing
- Online Fundraising in 2020 – what type of content should your NPO be posting and which platforms will give you the highest ROI (return on investment)
This full-day workshop costs R899-00 ex VAT per delegate and refreshments, lunch and workshop materials will be provided. *Group booking discount available.
Who should attend?
- Fundraising and/or communication representatives from NPOs NPCs, ECD Centres, Faith-based Organisations or Foundations that work within the civil society landscape.
About Your Facilitator
- Samantha Barnard is the Deputy Director of Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC and services civil society across Southern Africa with ICT for Social Good capacity building.
- Samantha has trained for and alongside Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Airbnb to name a few. Samantha is an active community manager on social media as an SA NPO NETWORK administrator and regularly speaks at nonprofit events such as Trialogue and #ThinkGood.
References from previous workshop delegates
- Sharon: “Thank you for the excellent Social Media Workshop with Samantha Barnard. Such incredible content that was shared with us by a master in her field! The event was well planned, professionally executed and flowed without a hitch. A fantastic day!”
- Billi: “Love Phambano & Sam for the relevant, timely resources and knowledge shared via social media and workshops and the fact that Sam is ALWAYS ready to assist with anything she can.”
- Claire: “We highly recommend Sam Barnard as a facilitator and trainer in social media. Her ability to transfer even complex tasks to her delegates is outstanding. We give her 10 out of 10”
- Date: 06 November 2019
- Time: 08:30am – 15:30pm
- Venue: Helderberg Hospice Training Room, Somerset West (venue directions will be sent to confirmed delegates once proof of payment has been received)
- What to bring with: Laptop and/or smartphone with charger(s)
- Cost: R899-00 ex VAT per delegate (*group discount is available for bookings of 3 (three) or more delegates from 1 (one) Nonprofit Organisation)