Mampho attended the Sasol Future Fit Organization Masterclass at Sasol Place, Sandton, Johannesburg on the 28 and 29th June 2018.
The Sasol Future Fit Organization Masterclass reflects the strategic approach that Sasol limited is seeking to pursue and strengthen through its Social investment profile. Programme Facilitator Carol Paton.
The Masterclass covered the following:
1. Is social sector at a Tipping point? By Prof. William Gumede (Association Professor at Wits and Founder and Chairperson of Democracy Works).
2. The rise of the Fourth sector by Lesley Williams (CEO, Tshimologong) Lucky Litelu (CEO, ICRD group holdings)
3. Governance and King IV by Siviwe Dongwana (co-founder and director, Adamantem)
4. The rise of Africa Philanthropy by Dr Bheki Moyo (Adjunct professor and chair of Africa Philanthropy at Wits University)
5. Innovation and Disruption by Mhlanganisi Madlongolwana (CEO at Speak Afrika) Fumani Mthembi (Managing Director at Knowledge Pele) Murendeni Mafumo (Founder at Kusini water)