Join our Marketing and Training Manager, Sam Posselt at the Overall Events & Communication 2017 “How to set up a Blog for your Brand” Workshop in Port Elizabeth on the 6 and 7th June 2017.
Explore all of the most important aspects of having a Website and Blog for your NPO in a hands-on, practical two day workshop. See why delegates rave about the #OverallEvents Workshops – get results and grow your skills with an engaging Trainer.
- Building a Website / Blog with WordPress
- Registering a Domain for your Brand
- Creating Email Accounts from your branded domain
- Uploading WordPress onto your branded domain
- WordPress Theme Installation
- What is CSS?
- What is a Widget?
- How do I customize my WordPress theme?
- How do I add a new page onto my Website / Blog?
- The best WordPress Plugins to activate for your Website / Blog
- Graphics Creation for your Website
- Social Media Platform Integration
- Beginners SEO setup and management
- Setting up Google Analytics on your Website / Blog
- Management of Google Analytics – what do those stats mean?
- Creating an email subscriber account to capture leads from your Website / Blog
- Website / Blog Marketing and Maintenance
- Blogging 101
- How to upload a Blog Post on your WordPress Website
- Blogging SEO – what you need to know
- What should I blog about? [Practical Session]
- Email Newsletter Tips and Hacks
- Social Media Marketing 101
- Which Platforms should I be using for my Website / Blog?
- Social Media Marketing Tips and Hacks
- Practical sessions on all modules including Q&A
We’ll show you how to effectively set up and maintain a Blog / Website for your Cause to help keep you on the leading edge of business change.
More about your trainer
Update your skills and learn how to get business results from your Website.
Who should join us?
- NPO Representatives
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
- Bloggers/Social Media Influencers
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Community Managers
- PR & Communications Practitioners
- Sales Representatives
- Marketing Managers
Why you should join us
- You need to implement a digital media marketing plan but don’t know where to start.
- You are a business owner / fundraiser who doesn’t fully understand how Blogging can attract new leads.
- You want to keep your skills relevant and position your organization for growth.
- You want to stay up-to-date on the leading topics in business management.
- You are tired of outsourcing your digital marketing and think that you can do a better job.
- You want to get better results from your current website / blog.
What others had to say?
Cheryl Reynolds | Marketing & Communications Manager | Wilderness Foundation
Brilliant Content and effective delivery.
Lecia Amaral | Owner | L.A Designs
Julie Rathbone | Qualitative Quarter
Absolutely awesome! Huge amount to digest and practice, but I feel very informed! Thank you Sam!
Jacqui Holmes | Owner | Classy Glassart Studio
Provided much better understanding re marketing your business, how others on social media see you / your product. Lots of information by creating simplicity across media networking platforms. Great content and interaction.
Brett Atkinson | Graphic Designer | i4africa
Good stuff, informative, love the resources
How to book
Register your Organisation for a 10% Discount by completing the form below so that Claire may contact you directly:
Alternatively, contact Claire to request more information: